Thursday, April 9, 2009

Little League Comeback Part III

First game. Dominic scattered 45 hits enroute to a 26 to 2 loss against the Angels. I didn't play so I sulked in the dugout. However I did accomplish 2 things. One I found a group of private investors who have agreed, tentatively depending on the success of the team, to sponsor us. AlpInvest Partners N.V., The Blackstone Group L.P., The Carlyle Group, Hellman & Friedman LLC, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. and Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P will send over a rep to troubleshoot any "talent fat" and trim it by downsizing the current roster, and there's even talk that the Investors will not only outsource the coaching staff to India, but also change the name to THE INVESTORS. The second accomplishment was getting Dominic's mom to be the "team mother." Thanks to her recent divorce from "ass face," she treated the entire team to pizza, soda and some wine coolers for her, the coach and the benchwarmer, me. One negative note, I noticed Coach Ramos' clumsy attempt at a pass at Dominic's mom. He better not mess with the bull or he'll get the horns. Tune in and find out what happens next week.

No comments: